GIVES YOUR PROCESSES A BOOST:
MORE KNIVES, MORE EFFICIENCY.
1 | Internal pusher
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- DELIGHTFULLY MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
2 | Plug & go screen unit
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION thanks to the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting system while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE AND FITTING due to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design
3 | High-performance belt drive
Tried and tested a thousand times over, this Lindner gearless belt drive ensures efficient and reliable power transmission. With simple and maintenance-free construction as well as readily available spare parts worldwide, this machine guarantees the highest possible uptimes.
- EFFICIENT, ROBUST and gearless belt drive
- WORLDWIDE AVAILABILITY of easy-to-change standard components
- MECHANICAL SAFETY CLUTCH for maximum resistance to non-shreddables
- OPTIONAL: COMFORT FUNCTION for automatic belt tensioning
4 | Safety clutch
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- PERFECT DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement
- SECURE POWER DOWN with sturdy sensors
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to your materials
5 | Maintenance door
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- REMOVE NON-SHREDDABLES QUICKLY AND CLEANLY with the maintenance door at position 2
- ENJOY CONVENIENT MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO THE CUTTING CHAMBER with the maintenance door at position 3
- 100% SAFE OPERATION thanks to the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position
6 | High-performance cutting unit
Get up to 60 % more throughput compared to our standard Komet with this shear cutting system designed for maximum output that sports seven rows of cutters, and enjoy consistant particle sizes with our proven cutting principle and cutting gap that is even adjustable in operation.
- HIGH THROUGHPUTS GUARANTEED thanks to the strategically positioned knife rows
- SEVEN ROWS OF KNIVES for over 5,000 cuts per minute
- CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZE with a cutting gap that is fully adjustable even during operation
- OPTIMISED WEAR PARTS STORAGE thanks to identical knives for the rotor, counter knives and scraper
- MAXIMUM UPTIMES ensured by four-fold usable, quick-change knives
THAT’S HOW TO PLAY IT SAFE
Lindner’s modern out-of-the-box FPS solution automatically detects and cools over heated particles in the material stream directly on the discharge conveyor, effectively preventing possible sources of fire. The system adapts the cooling process to the hazardous situation to ensure the facility operates optimally at all times.
- Precise detection of overheated materials
- Comprehensive monitoring of the entire cooling section
- Cooling process adapted to the hazardous situation
- Independent cleaning of the infrared sensors
- Temperature resistant and robust thanks to a special insulation system
- Highly flexible modular design
Watch video here!
Autom. belt tensioning
Lindner ATB – automatic belt tensioning system
- Ensures optimum power transmission at all times
- Belt exchange using a hydraulic tensioning device
- Self and preventive monitoring
Complete rotor cooling system
- Ideal for shredding temperature-sensitive materials
- Prevents clumping and melting of the final product
- Incl. cooling aggregate
- Water supply: 1" (both sides)
Find your ideal solution and
Connect with us
INPUT & OUTPUT MATERIALS
|Komet 2200 HP||Komet 2800 HP|
|Measure (LxWxH)||mm||5815 x 2925 x 4840||6700 x 2925 x 4840|
|Hopper opening (DxF)||mm||2135 x 2030||2825 x 2030|
|Filling height (G)||mm||3111||3111|
|Cutting chamber volume||m³||4||5,3|
|Outlet width (I)||mm||960||960|
|Rotor speed||min -1||355||367|
|Standard: Square knives||172R||172R|
|Number of knives||pcs.||84||112|
|Screens: hexagonal / round||✔||✔|
|Number of screens||pcs.||6||8|
|1-step belt drive||✔||✔|
|Motor||kW||2 x 200||2 x 250|
* The stated values refer to standard machine versions with a standard hopper and raised feet. The right to make technical changes is reserved.