GETS THE PROCESS GOING:
RELIABLY HIGH OUTPUT AND CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZES.
1 | Internal pusher
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- DELIGHTFULLY MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
2 | Countershaft drive
WITH FLYWHEEL ENERGY STORAGE
Less energy consumption and more power thanks to the countershaft drive that stores and releases rotational energy depending on the load.
- HIGHEST ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- CONSISTENTLY HIGH THROUGHOUT even with tough materials
- WORLDWIDE AVAILABILITY of spare parts
- ALSO AVAILABLE AS HP MODEL obtainable worldwidel (high performance model) for even more power and throughput
3 | Plug & go screen unit
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION thanks to the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting system while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE AND FITTING due to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design
4 | Safety clutch
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- PERFECT DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement
- GUARANTEED SECURE POWER DOWN with sturdy sensors
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to your materials
5 | Maintenance door
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- REMOVE NON-SHREDDABLES QUICKLY AND CLEANLY with the maintenance door at position 2
- ENJOY CONVENIENT MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO THE CUTTING CHAMBER with the maintenance door at position 3
- 100% SAFE OPERATION thanks to the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position
6 | Cutting unit
SINGLE-SHAFT CUTTING SYSTEM WITH FOUR-FOLD USEABLE POINTED KNIVES
- SOLIDLY BUILT knives and knife holders particularly resistant to non-shreddables
- MAXIMUM AVAILABILITY, as knives can be changed quickly
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE CUTTING GAP for optimum output quality
THAT’S HOW TO PLAY IT SAFE
Lindner’s modern out-of-the-box FPS solution automatically detects and cools over heated particles in the material stream directly on the discharge conveyor, effectively preventing possible sources of fire. The system adapts the cooling process to the hazardous situation to ensure the facility operates optimally at all times.
- Precise detection of overheated materials
- Comprehensive monitoring of the entire cooling section
- Cooling process adapted to the hazardous situation
- Independent cleaning of the infrared sensors
- Temperature resistant and robust thanks to a special insulation system
- Highly flexible modular design
Watch video here!
Water sprinkling system
- To remove dust from the filling area
- 4 spray nozzles positioned in the enclosed hopper
- Switch it ON/OFF using the control panel
- Machine piping incl. central water supply
- Incl. heating system & piping insulation
Also available as 1800BW | 2200BW | 3200BW
The Jupiter BW series models impress with their low speed and powerful and precise cutting process. Plastics are shredded gently and with a low percentage of fines to an optimum DINA A4 size, making them ideal for downstream NIR sorting processes. For details contact our sales team.
- Over 50% more drive power
- Power reserve for tough materials such as
Find your ideal solution and
Connect with us
INPUT & OUTPUT MATERIALS
|Jupiter 1800||Jupiter 2200||Jupiter 3200||Jupiter 2200 HP|
|Measure (LxWxH)||mm||4800 x 3270 x 4840||5500 x 3270 x 4840||6500 x 3270 x 4840||5500 x 3270 x 4840|
|Hopper opening (DxF)||mm||3750 x 3000||4090 x 3000||5150 x 3000||4090 x 3000|
|Filling height (G)||mm||3105||3105||3105||3105|
|Outlet width (I)||mm||1020||1020||1020||1020|
|Rotor speed||min -1||58/87||51/87||58/87||58/87|
|Pointed knives||mm||145P 116P 87P||145P 116P 87P||145P 116P 87P||145P 116P 87P|
|Number of knives||pcs.||20 22 41||24 28 50||36 42 77||24 28 50|
|Number of screens||pcs.||4/1||4/1||6/1||4/1|
|Motor||kW||1 x 200||2 x 132||2 x 160||2 x 200|