Gives new life to end-of-life plastics:
The specialist for supreme quality.
1 | High-performance belt drive
Powerful motors and an efficient, gearless direct drive: this formula makes the single-shaft shredders of the Micromat HP series the new standard for the shredding of post-consumer or post-commercial plastics.
- POWERFUL SHREDDING thanks to high-performance,high-torque motors
- LIGHTNING-FAST SAFETLY clutch provides optimum machine protection
- WORLDWIDE AVAILABILITY of easy-to-change machine components
- OPTIONAL: Comfort function for automatic belt tensioning
2 | Maintenance door
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- FAST CLEANING AND READINESS FOR DIFFERENT INPUT MATERIALS thanks to easy access to cutting unit and pusher
- ENJOY CONVENIENT ACCESS to the rotor and counter knives for a fast knife exchange with the maintenance door at position 3
- QUICK AND CLEAN REMOVAL OF NON-SHREDDABLES with the maintenance door at position 2
3 | Cutting Unit
AJUSTABLE KNIVE SYSTEM
Knives and knife holders are easy to change thanks to the screw fitting. The knives of the 65P series are exceptionally robust as well as offering exceptionally accurate cutting. All knives of the Micromat HP series can be used 4 times and exchanged easily - this also applies for the knives of the 43P Series (Mono Fix Technology).
- INCREDIBLY SOLID and robust
- CONTINUOUS CUT quality
- LOW MAINTENANCE due to the bolted knives and knife holder and the Lindner Mono Fix Technology
4 | Internal pusher
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONSTANT SHREDDING due to uniform material feeding
- MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
5 | Plug & go screen unit
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES possible with our quick-change screen units in various hole sizes
- EASY SCREEN CHANGE thanks to their swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated, modular design
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point
THAT’S HOW TO PLAY IT SAFE
Lindner’s modern out-of-the-box FPS solution automatically detects and cools over heated particles in the material stream directly on the discharge conveyor, effectively preventing possible sources of fire. The system adapts the cooling process to the hazardous situation to ensure the facility operates optimally at all times.
- Precise detection of overheated materials
- Comprehensive monitoring of the entire cooling section
- Cooling process adapted to the hazardous situation
- Independent cleaning of the infrared sensors
- Temperature resistant and robust thanks to a special insulation system
- Highly flexible modular design
Watch video here!
Water sprinkling system
- To remove dust from the filling area
- 4 spray nozzles positioned in the enclosed hopper
- Switch it ON/OFF using the control panel
- Machine piping incl. central water supply
- Incl. heating system & piping insulation
Complete rotor cooling system
- Ideal for shredding temperature-sensitive materials
- Prevents clumping and melting of the final product
- Incl. cooling aggregate
- Water connection pipe: 1"
Autom. belt tensioning
Lindner ATB - Automatic belt tensioning system
- Always ensures optimum power transmission
- Belt exchange by hydraulic tensioning device
- Incl. self and preventive monitoring
Find your ideal solution and
Connect with us
INPUT & OUTPUT MATERIALS
|Micromat 1500 HP||Micromat 2000 HP|
|Measure (LxWxH)||mm||4519 x 2633 x 3380||5019 x 2633 x 3380|
|Hopper opening (DxF)||mm||2290 x 2405||2790 x 2405|
|Filling height (G)||mm||2594||2594|
|Cutting chamber volume||m3||3,4||4,5|
|Outlet width (I)||mm||1725||2225|
|Rotor speed**||min -1||167||179|
|Knives: Mono Fix||pcs.||77||104|
|Number of screens||pcs.||3||4|
|Motor||kW||1 x 110||1 x 160|
* The stated values refer to standard machine versions with a standard hopper and raised feet. The right to make technical changes is reserved.
** Variable rotor speeds require optional electronic motor speed control system and gear configuration.